Are you looking for something to bypass Mi Cloud Account? If yes, then Mi Account Unlock Tool is the best solution to your problem. It can help you bypass the Mi FRP lock and regain access to your device without entering the account credentials. It is available for Windows PC and works for all Xiaomi phones. After reading this post, you will be able to download Mi account bypass tool and use it for any device.
All the Xiaomi phone users have to create a Mi Account. Users can back up their data to this account. Whenever a user factory resets his phone, he has to log in to his Mi account to unlock the device. A lot of people forget the account details and are locked out of their phones. In such a condition, Mi Account Remover tool is very helpful. We can remove Mi account from the device by using it.
If you are also locked out of your account, then don’t worry. I am going to share the working link to download Mi account unlock tool and the step-by-step process to bypass Mi account.
Must Check: YoWhatsApp Apk Latest Version
Requirements To Bypass Mi Cloud Verification
- A Xiaomi device running on Miui 10 or below. Currently, the tool supports all the Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco phones having Miui 10 or older versions.
- A Windows PC running on Windows 10/8/7, XP, or Vista. I would recommend Windows 10.
- Mi USB Driver (Included in the zip file).
- Mi Account Unlock Tool v2.2.406.5.
- Anti-virus should be disabled. If your system has Windows Defender Firewall or any other antivirus installed, you should disable it temporarily.
So, there’s nothing special in the name of requirements. If you have all these things, then you can move ahead to the download section and download Mi account unlock tool.
Download Mi Account Remover Tool Latest Version Zip File
To bypass your Mi cloud account, you need to install the bypass tool on your PC. It is capable of unlocking all the Mi phones easily. It is not available on any official app store. So, it is a headache for people to find the working download link. Don’t worry, from the below-given link, you can download Mi Account Unlock Tool for Windows directly. I have provided the latest version of the tool below.
The size of the zip file is 22.61MB. After downloading the zip file, you should extract it with WinRar to get the source files. Also, make sure you use the latest version of the tool. I will update the download link here as soon as a newer version is released.
|Mi Account Unlock Tool
|06 July 2021
|Mobile Software Advance
|Windows 10/8/7, Vista, XP
How To Install Mi Account Unlock Tool?
1. First of all, download the latest version of the Unlock tool from the link given in the download section above. A zip file will be downloaded on your PC.
2. Open the Downloads section of the browser (Ctrl + J) and click the Show in Folder option under the downloaded file.
3. Now right-click the zip file and extract it. A folder named Mi Flash Unlock Tool will be formed.
4. Open the folder and double-click the Mi Account Unlock Tool.exe file to begin the installation.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
We have successfully installed the Mi Account Remover Tool on our pc. Now, it is ready to bypass Mi account.
Note: Sometimes, your system’s antivirus may block the tool. So, if you face any issue while running the exe file, turn off your anti-virus.
Must Check: WhatsApp Group Links Collection
How to Install Mi USB Driver?
Before running the Mi Account Remover Tool, you must install Mi USB Driver on your PC. The driver installer is included in the zip file. You just have to run it. Check out the steps below for the same.
1. Open the Mi Flash Unlock Tool folder.
2. Run the MiUSBDriver.exe file.
3. A dialog box will open showing if the driver is installed on your system or not.
4. If not installed, click the Install button.
That’s it. The latest version of Mi USB driver will be installed automatically.
In the next section, I’ll be sharing the step-by-step process to bypass Mi account with Mi Account Unlock Tool. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements given above.
Must Check: WhatsApp Group Names Collection
How To Bypass Mi Account with Mi Account Remover Tool?
1. Open the extracted folder and run the “Mi Account Unlock Tool.exe” file.
2. Turn off your Mi device.
3. Press the Volume Up and Power button of the phone simultaneously to enter recovery mode. Within a few seconds, the device will boot into recovery mode. Now the device will work only with the volume keys.
4. Connect your phone with the PC with a data cable.
5. Now open the Mi Account Unlock Tool and click the Information option. If your device information appears on the screen then it is successfully connected.
6. Click on the Bypass Mi Account button.
7. The tool will bypass the Mi account automatically. Your phone will restart in a few minutes.
This is how you can bypass Mi account successfully in very little time. The whole process is automatic. So, just sit back and relax until the tool disables the Mi account. After unlocking the Mi account, you will be able to use your device normally without entering the account details.
Note: Sometimes the phone may take several minutes to reboot. So, don’t panic and wait until it restarts. Don’t try to perform any operation on the device while the unlocking process is going on.
Must Check: Best WhatsApp Dare Games & Messages
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A lot of our users come up with many common questions in the comment box. To clear most of your doubts, here I am sharing answers to the most common questions on the Mi Account Unlock Tool below. Let us have a look at these.
1. Is Mi Account Unlock Tool safe for my PC and phone?
Yes. The Mi account remover tool is totally safe for your phone as well as your pc. We have checked the software and it clears all our security tests. There are no threats associated with it. So, you can install and use it without worrying about your device’s security.
2. Will using this tool void my phone’s warranty?
No. The Mi unlock tool just bypasses the Mi cloud verification on your device. It doesn’t affect your phone’s warranty in any way.
3. How to check if my PC is compatible with the removal software?
The unlock tool doesn’t work on Mac OS. So, your PC must be running on Windows OS. It is available for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. The OS recommended by the developer is Windows 10.
4. The setup file doesn’t run. What should I do?
Sometimes the antivirus may block the software from running. In such a case, you should first disable the antivirus and then run the setup file. You can follow the below steps to disable Windows Defender Firewall.
- Go to the Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Click on the System and Security option.
- Select Windows Defender Firewall.
- From the left side menu, click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall On or Off.
- Select Turn Off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option.
- Click OK.
That’s it. The firewall would be disabled. Now you can run the setup file. After using the tool, you can enable the firewall again.
5. My phone information is not displayed on the screen. What should I do?
If your phone information is not on the screen, this means that your device is not connected to the PC. In such a case, check the data cable. If it is fine, then this happens if the Mi USB drivers are not installed on your PC. The drivers’ installer is included in the zip file. Follow the steps given above to install them.
6. Mi USB Driver gives error code 5. What should I do?
If you get error code 5 while installing USB drivers, then you should try installing them manually. For this, you can search for the guide to install USB drivers on Google. This should solve the problem.
So, here we end our article on How to download Mi Unlock Tool and bypass Mi account? I have shared the whole process in detailed steps. We have shared the working Mi Account Remover. I hope now you are able to bypass Mi account verification.
You can find answers to most of the general queries in the FAQ section. If you still face any issues, just drop a comment below. I’ll update the article if there are any changes in the guide or a new version is available. So, don’t forget to bookmark us for further updates.